Posted by : Aggie♥Anni Friday, 6 April 2012

  Hi! This post is about the blog, it's makes 1 year!! :D I´m so glad for ABBAfans who follow my blog! Thank you! :3

  So.. I think that the people prefer my posts, specially "ABBA BD", "WedAgnetha"..... And I say: thank you so much!!
  My English isn't good :C But if you don't understand me, ask me, ok? I learn English..


Now: Special photos!!!


Thanks for follow my blog!



Thanks for yours smiles!



Thanks you for respecting my work here!



Thanks for you read my posts!



Thanks for your comments my posts!



Thanks for visit my blog!


And.. for ABBA... Thank you for the music!!!


<3 ABBA Best <3

{ 2 commnets... read them below or Comment }

  1. Parabéns pelo aniversário do blog, Carolix!
    Abração! ;)

    Karine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá!
      Muito obrigada!! Já agora uma Páscoa feliz!!! Um beijão,

      Carolix

      Delete

Welcome!

-If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

-Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

- All Rights Reserved ® Polar Music International AB - ABBA Logo (Inverted B) ® Universal Music AB | Unofficial Blog | Copyright © ABBA Best - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -