Posted by : Aggie♥Anni Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Hello! Yesterday I posted about Anni-Frid at the concerts, today is about Benny.. Benny in concert! Enjoy it!



Benny: Ok.. I'm not good to sing but.. I´m normal ;D

*


Benny: The girls loves my body ;D

*


Benny: I have so glam..

*


Benny: Tahh tahh.. LA La La

*


I love Benny's eyes ;) My angel boy :)

*


Benny: I'm super!

*


Benny: Thank you for you read it about me! By the way, comment it! :D 

Leave a Reply

Welcome!

-If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

-Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- All Rights Reserved ® Polar Music International AB - ABBA Logo (Inverted B) ® Universal Music AB | Unofficial Blog | Copyright © ABBA Best - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -